We are still following our established COVID protocol, which includes enhanced cleaning, social distancing and wearing PPE.
We ask that you please:
- Attend appointments alone.
- Arrive on time and depart promptly.
- Observe social distancing of 2 metres whilst in the clinic.
- Sanitise you’re hands as you enter and leave the clinic.
Additionally, everyone who enters clinic must wear a face mask, this is now mandatory.
We would like to remind everyone to please not enter Follan if you;
- have been in contact with someone who has or may have COVID-19.
- have been away or in close contact with someone who has been away off island (please adhere to the governments protocol of self isolating).
- have been told to self isolate.
- are feeling unwell or have a fever.
- have developed a new dry cough and/or are experiencing a loss in smell and/or taste / shortness of breath.
For full details of our COVID-19 Risk Assessment, please download the document here.