COVID-19 UPDATE - 5th Jan
Following today’s Isle of Man Government briefing we can reassure our customers that we are staying open to help as many people as we can!
We are reverting to our established COVID protocol, which includes enhanced cleaning, social distancing and wearing PPE.
We ask that you please:
- Attend appointments alone.
- Arrive on time and depart promptly.
- Observe social distancing of 2 metres whilst in the clinic.
- Sanitise you’re hands as you enter and leave the clinic.
Additionally, everyone who enters clinic must wear a face mask, this is now mandatory.
We would like to remind everyone to please not enter Follan if you;
- have been in contact with someone who has or may - have Coronavirus.
- have been away or in close contact with someone who has been away (please adhere to the Govt’s protocol of self isolating)
are feeling unwell or have a fever
- have developed a new dry cough and/or are experiencing a loss in smell and/or taste
If you have chosen to self isolate or socially distance yourself we are happy to reschedule appointments for when you feel is best.
We want to thank everyone for their support and want to remind everyone to please let us know if they think we can help or assist in any way over this 21 day ‘circuit break’.
Follan is the Isle of Man's all-encompassing Natural Health Centre, situated in a convenient location close to the heart of Douglas. We offer a full range of Natural Health Services and group classes from a group of the Island's top practitioners and therapists, all under one roof.
Call us today to make an appointment on 01624 852140 or book online.
Follan Natural Health Centre is also the home of Integral Dental.
Please click here to find out more about their range of services and make an appointment or call Integral Dental direct on 800230.
Follan Natural Health is also the home of the Foot Health Clinic.
Please click here to find out more about their services and to book an appointment online or call the Foot Health Clinic direct on 620712.