Please note: Our payment provider is PAYPAL. You don't have to register to pay for your appointment or class, please select PAY WITH
CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD.
OSTEOPATHY PATIENTS: Please note new patients must book an initial 60 mins consultation with
Only following this appointment can patients buy follow up sessions.
We at Follan take everyone’s health seriously and we have been keeping up to date with the Isle of Man Government's recent measures and advice as well as making our own enquiries to Public Health
and the General Osteopathic Council.
We have now re-opened our Osteopathy services in line with Isle of Man Government recent advice. In order to offer these services there are restrictions in place which we ask everyone to adhere to
includes procedures on hygiene, social distancing and the use of PPE.:
- If you are showing any of the recognised symptoms of COVID-19, general illness or feeling unwell, do not attend your appointment. Please contact us as soon as possible on 852140. You will not be
charged a cancellation fee.
- Please do not turn up early for your appointment as the waiting area is currently not in use to ensure social distancing.
- Only patients are permitted in the building, please do not bring anyone else with you to accompany you, this includes children. If you require assistance into the building, this is permitted but
the person assisting you must wait outside the building during your appointment.
- Please ensure you have washed your hands upon entering and exiting the building and maintain the highest levels of hygiene during your visit.
- Please note when making an appointment: In the event of being required to take part in Government contact tracing regarding COVID-19 we are obiliged to share certain client
information with the authorities.
Below is our Risk Assessment for download regarding treatments, please read this prior to attending: